Monday 31 March 2008

I'm lovin' it

Yes as the title says I now have a job at McDonalds. I'm working 2 1/2 days a week. I'm a lobby assistant which means keeping the restuarant clean and tidy, and looking after the customers. he can Hannah and Josh are being looked after by Mum. Pete is still busy working on his locks.
I'm enjoying work in the financial sense and the routine that life has become but there are things that I struggle with in the job.

Josh is now a crawling man and uses it as a mode of transport around the house now, he used to just sit in the lounge and crawl to his toys but wouldn't go out of the room but has now realised that he can use it as a way of getting around. Hannah is all sorts of things really. She can be really kind and generous to Josh one minute and then take away toys that he has just coz she can, the next. She is also coming out with lots of big sentences and phrases which make you think where did she pick that up from.

No comments: